Other parts of this series:
- O for 2: Introduction and welcome
- O for 2: Journey to the cloud
- O for 2: Innovation at our Chicago HUB
- O for 2: Process compliance vs mission compliance
- O for 2: The age you peak at everything and what it means for retirement
- O for 2: Business shifts, technology trends, NASRA and NIRS
- O for 2: Alexa retire me in 2050
- O for 2: Mobile first, web second, paper never
- O for 2: Expectations and the human shaped package
- O for 2: Innovation – novel to routine
- O for 2: Beyond the data – workforce implications
Compliance: Process vs Mission
In part 3 of my O for 2 vlog series, I look at and compare the two forms of compliance that most businesses and markets face: process compliance and mission compliance.
See this post on LinkedIn: O for 2: Process Compliance vs Mission Compliance.