Other parts of this series:
- O for 2: Introduction and welcome
- O for 2: Journey to the cloud
- O for 2: Innovation at our Chicago HUB
- O for 2: Process compliance vs mission compliance
- O for 2: The age you peak at everything and what it means for retirement
- O for 2: Business shifts, technology trends, NASRA and NIRS
- O for 2: Alexa retire me in 2050
- O for 2: Mobile first, web second, paper never
- O for 2: Expectations and the human shaped package
- O for 2: Innovation – novel to routine
- O for 2: Beyond the data – workforce implications
To engage members, pension agencies need to make sure that they understand, manage and deliver to their expectations. That’s not just for service, but for what members can expect from their retirement experience.
I’d be really interested to hear your views. Please get in touch.
Check out the full series here.